dark angles, stupid posts, words to touch the soul and me Little Pandaa

dark angles, stupid posts, words to touch the soul and me Little Pandaa

Saturday 11 September 2010

because I wanted you to know...

My heart is beating twice as fast and my mind goes blank my fingers seem to dodge the right keys and mock me as the enter key is pressed by mistake
cheeks colored red and half smiles as you talk
and I want to tell you so much but I don't, I just can't

when life seems crap and the worlds crashing around me
you still make me smile and brighten up my day
when I talk to you its like the whole world is on my side for once

and I know that nothing is gonna upset me more than when you say you have go
I know that its kinnda stupid as I hardly know you at all but the fact that I can't help smiling when I talk to you is just one of the things that makes me sure I really like you


I think about you quite alot and that doen't help when I'm trying to figure out what 'XxX+bX+c=0' means
you treat me like no other guy has before and
you make me feel like like no one has before
I want to be with you so bad and it breaks my heart that its so hard to be with you

I don't really know why I like you so much
but I do
and when I talk to you nothing eles matters
Your the only one i would drop everything I'm doing for
I hate the fact you put your self down when your so perfect

I know that I'm not the best and we don't have alot in common but
I can't deny the way I feel and I think it can't be helped
and I just really want you to know that how ever you may feel
that I I just can't stand to be with out you
and
I think I love you...

LittlePanda
     XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment