dark angles, stupid posts, words to touch the soul and me Little Pandaa

dark angles, stupid posts, words to touch the soul and me Little Pandaa

Thursday 26 August 2010

Love after all.. never breaks (unlike my heart)

every time you ask me to do something I don't wanna do
It hurts me to do it,
but I still do it because I love you

When you don't talk to me,
your silence kills me
I would rather die than be ignored by you

The fact I don't know if I'm the only one
is there someone sitting with you right now,
holding you
Kissing you
and
laughing at me

You own me,
have the power to destroy me,
you think you always had that
but your wrong..
I gave it to you
like I gave you my heart
Not that that counts for anything

It scares me to think what will happen if we got caught
I doubt you would stand beside me
when I needed you the most
I want you tell me everything but you don't..
and I know that you never will...

we're just strangers looking at each other through glass eyes
broken heart touched by the invisible you
our love faded tracks in the dirt
memories on Cd's snapped, splintered and taped over
to hide the pain..

worn out pictures filled with lust
DVDs left to rot
you changed me
for the better?
better for who?

I long for you to be with me
although that's never gonna happen
and its about time I realised that
stop living a dream and open my eyes to the endless road ahead of me

You've broken my heart so many times
made me cry endless nights
hurt me in so many ways
abused me
used me
left me the scars to prove I'm yours
yet, I still love you,
and I always will...

So take your best shot
but I won't die in your harmless flames
If I die It will be because you broke the heart that I gave to you
and trusted you with

I wish you would look into my eyes and tell me its okay
take my shaking hands
and hold me until the demons leave
I can wish...
close my eyes and wish it all away

I have no fear anymore
it burned with everything that I didn't want
and left me here
loving you...
a ghost

maybe you won't understand
I doubt that you do
but know this if anything..

walk through the flames not around
don't look back to dark places you have been
carry on forward and bare the over rated life cycle
everything will make sense when the smoke clears
until then do what you wish
and wish what you want
you never know
you could get lucky

LittlePandaa
        xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment