dark angles, stupid posts, words to touch the soul and me Little Pandaa

dark angles, stupid posts, words to touch the soul and me Little Pandaa

Monday 18 October 2010

Humanity's Mistake

We all sit together and hide our pain
under masks that cloak our face
though prying eyes dare peek inside
to find the sins that we try to hide

I found my way with bleeding eyes
burnt by the the filth the world did rise
I can't bear to look at what has become
so we go blind ourselves with drugs and rum

We pray that death will find its way
before a knife may fast lay
inside our souls and make us bleed
as pitilessly cry for their own need

Wrapped up in ourselves, that's our mistake
so that we self indulge until we break
every ounce of respect that we once had
that now lays in the gutter, so very sad

I see that this world is not fit for me
and lower class people around me I see
So I will take my exit from this mixed up stage
until humanity starts over on a brand new page...
LittlePanda
     xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment